Are you ever annoyed by the teeny tiny height of Gmail’s compose/reply box? For all I love about Gmail, this is certainly something I don’t. Even when you use the “pop out” window, especially when on a smaller screen (like a laptop), you can’t seem to get a tall enough compose box to facilitate crafting those lengthier emails.
Well, this Chrome Extension does the trick. Download, enable, done.
Use it, love it.[box ]UPDATE: Unfortunately, Chrome no longer allows adding third party extensions by default. I’m anxious to find another, cleaner solution for this, but in the mean time I’m going to force Chrome to allow it.[/box]
To use the extension below, just right click on it and “save link as”. Then follow these steps, as per Google.
We recommend you only add extensions from other websites that you trust. In Chrome, you can follow these steps to add the extension:
- Download the extension file from the website and save it to your computer.
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools > Extensions.
- Locate the extension file on your computer and drag the file onto the Extensions page.
- Review the list of permissions in the dialog that appears. If you would like to proceed, click Install.